Our friends at Action for Hearing Loss have asked us share there poster
DO YOU WEAR NHS HEARING AIDS?
OR ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HEARING?
Come along to our monthly, FREE drop-in hearing aid clinics for;
- new batteries and new ear mould tubing
- advice on how to use and clean your hearing aids
- information on hearing loss and all the services that can help you
- hearing check if you do not wear hearing aids but are concerned about your hearing
- LEEK, Trinity Church, Derby Street, 2nd Tuesday, 10 – 12 (advice, information and hearing checks only) NOW QUARTERLY in 2018 – 13th March, 12th June, 11th September and 11th December
- CANNOCK, Cannock Library, 4TH Tuesday, 10 – 11.30
- HEDNESFORD, The Hedgeford Lodge, Anglesey Street,
2nd Wednesday, 10-11.30
- RUGELEY, Sneydlands, Bryans Lane, 3rd Tuesday, 10 – 11.30
- STAFFORD, Rising Brook Baptist Church, Wolverhampton Road,
1st Tuesday, 11 – 12.30
For more information contact:
Staffordshire Community Support Officers: Mobile: 07960 407595 or 07939 169157
Action on Hearing Loss is the trading name of The Royal National Institute for Deaf People.
A registered charity in England and Wales (207720) and Scotland (SC038926) IA0020/0115