As well as sourcing appropriate Training for volunteers, Trans-Staffordshire also provide Training and Education opportunities for external organisations, partners and individuals who wish learn more about Trans related issues, all our Training and Education programs are bespoke for organisations and partners as well we would provide the right Training/Education for individuals.
List Of Education Resources
- Welcome friends, teachers, students, parents and practitioners. http://the-classroom.org.uk/
- Welcome to Voices and Visibility website: http://voicesandvisibility.org.uk/
- Equality training, workshops and resources https://equaliteach.co.uk/
- Kings, Princesses, Ducks and Penguins https://www.derbyshirelgbt.org.uk/schools-resource-kings-ducks-princesses-and-penguins-challenging-hbt-bullying-in-schools/
- Pop’n’Olly – Creating a more accepting world for future generations https://www.popnolly.com/
- The Rainbow Flag Award is a national quality assurance framework for primary schools, secondary schools, SEND schools and colleges. https://www.rainbowflagaward.co.uk/